Langsung ke konten utama

Still about him five years ago

 Still about him five years ago 

Pages 182



Our relationship was never clear from the beginning until we finally fell in love with each other. Never tell each other after each other's feelings and five years we can't accept that we really can't be together. 

The first week of November, I chatted with him again. The person I knew five years ago, the person who was always kind when he was around. People who are always there when I need them. People who always accept the cave under any circumstances. We can say that we have known five years like we know each other or not. Because both are closed, both never want to know. Equally vague and too grey. 

I don't know how to describe this relationship. We're friends. But you can also say that they are not friends. They say they know each other, they don't, but I know that. we were never us from the start. We who from the beginning always avoid talking about the relationship of two people who are put together because we can't be one or we don't want to be one?. 

Because we never wanted that. But we are more than that. Are you confused? You'll never find a relationship like this cave. Especially when I'm running. I'm not dating him, but I can't date anyone else. Because I have him. On the other hand, he doesn't want to date me, but he can't date anyone else. Because he belongs to the cave. But on the one hand, this relationship harms both of us a lot. No one wants to be honest with each other about their feelings.

The point is no one wants to be honest with each other. So, I don't know where to take this relationship. We always say "just do it first" but until when? This is not an inter-religious relationship. This is a relationship that can't be described, even if I did describe it you would be confused and amazed. what is this person writing? What kind of relationship is this guy talking about? Don't you guys, I'm just confused, I don't know what I am with him. What is clear is that we both know that we have the same without having to have. I'm sick of talking about him and this relationship. I have a lot on my blog about him. From the beginning I started a blog until now, if I want to make other people's stories, it's hard to stop this relationship. Hey, this isn't a relationship. What is it called?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...