Langsung ke konten utama

beatiful night




Now on October 08, 2021, at 3:13 pm I'm still writing the Korean language module.


last night around 10 o'clock if I'm not mistaken I replied to Loren's status I swear for what I'm really stupid huh.


even though I promised myself to forget him because he likes my friend.


When I replied to Loren's Whatsapp status, I didn't think about it, just commenting like that. and I don't expect to get a reply from him.


because the last time I started an appointment with myself to forget him, I made status and he replied to my status and I didn't reply at all until the 7th yesterday.


and yeah at night I responded and chatted until now. we talk about each other's lonely selves and throw codes at each other.


ahh but I don't know what the code is or not. The point is, last night's chat was really deep, it hit my heart so much that I fell asleep while waiting for her reply.


god if he's the best be close. if he is bad change him as I want him

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...