Langsung ke konten utama

minggu pagi disuguhin biskuit




If you were given the choice to choose a friend or a friend, what would the answer be? boy..or friend...
 If I were going to choose a male friend, I could look for it again, while friends who are real friends are very rare. It's really hard to find friends who are hard to have fun with, it's rare.

I hope that if for example you or I choose a friend, yes, our friend must know ourselves, we must know if he is our priority.

if not, please explain, still don't understand?? it's better to just leave it, a stiff friend has a friend like that.

But yeah, if you think about it, feelings can't lie either. Feelings can't be forced. Feelings suddenly appear, it's impossible to say 'uh I love you

the feeling just proceeds from like.. continues to love.. don't know if it continues to love or not. I've never felt it.

I just can't get over my feelings for him. I'm not kidding, hey. Everyone is like that, isn't it?

but what is clear is that I will withdraw slowly from the horn. and lost my feelings for him.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...