Langsung ke konten utama

life is the choice


Today is my day of rest. I don't do anything all day. in the morning, only tutoring and helping mom for a while.

noon at 12 o'clock I slept and until the midday prayer was around two o'clock or less I also woke up because I forgot to pray.

It's dangerous, if you don't sleep, don't pray, then you don't wake up again, it's scary, astaghfirullah ya Allah. hahaha

It's late now and I just made a to-do list for tomorrow. quite busy because today just relax hehe.

Fyi, I was talking about my college with my mom. My mom and dad want me to continue with the health analysis.

But, I want to take English literature. very far. I keep thinking like this.

did I take both of them for 4 years and after 4 years I got 2 titles. The title my parents want and the title I want.

I said this to my mom, 'I want to study analyst again, but I also want to take English literature

then mama casually replied 'okay if you can brain, physically and money'

I'm ready if during the week I'm full or I'm busy taking care of 2 colleges. because it's a busy college with a clear goal. In the end, when I graduate, I get two degrees. Just pray for the money, he's physically healthy. and the brain can.




amen.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...