Langsung ke konten utama

lagi gak ngerti sama diri sendiri

 Rabu, 01 September 2021 




It's really hard to be productive anymore :'(


It's really hard to be productive anymore, I feel like my moody keeps coming back when I feel like this, then I feel like that. I swear, covid does not have an external impact on life, but internally as well. My mentality has been hit, wow, during a pandemic like this, I've been trying hard to do the best for myself and the environment. Before going to the crowd, you have to go to yourself first.


But it's still hard for me, I don't know myself, why I'm so on to something later, then it's off again, just like that until the PPKM is finished ️ until I start writing a blog again, it's bad, it's like people don't have a passion for life. Btw, before I typed on my laptop I wrote in an oath book I haven't written in a book in a very long time.


Maybe... I haven't written in a book in a year and you know my writing is like chicken claws again. Anyway, if you don't practice writing every day, it will never be neat. School is also at home. Learning from laptops and cellphones, I rarely write at least only one or two subjects like that. Until sometimes, I miss my productive self, I don't delay when I do anything.


I forget how to be productive. I've tried to buy a book that says it's good but I'm too lazy to read the book. I'm not in the mood to read the book again. Yes, I know, I know that people have their ups and downs too. But I've been down for a very long time!! I swear teach me how to be productive again, man.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...