Langsung ke konten utama

hard night

 




It's 11.00 pm but I still can't sleep, I've just finished eating, so I'm not clear on what I'm doing, and going to bed right away isn't good for my stomach.


better talk to yourself. In the past month and a half, I have developed a morning habit that is quite strange for me.


I do this habit because I have a goal that I have to pursue next year. At first, it was so hard, just really hard to live with this habit, or in Indonesian, it's a habit.


yes, morning habit. which I started from the beginning of September, namely:

  • 5-minute meditation
  • reading books
  • listen to English podcasts
  • read English articles.


weird isn't it? I swear I'm doing this morning habit that I don't make myself, it's very difficult, the boss needs to be intentional.


It's been a week, after waking up in the morning, I'm more refreshed and there are a lot of new English words that I got from reading articles; English, and listen to English podcasts.


and now it's the third week of September and I enjoy doing the habit I made. I feel very challenged to do it again for next month next year and beyond.


I don't know how long I'm going to do that habit. Hopefully, it will continue and I can add other habits. like running. memorization of new English and Korean vocabulary.


Actually, I've added running and memorizing the new vocabulary this month, I just need to struggle to run it. I'm still used to doing the four habits above.


by adding a new habit it is very difficult to be consistent. Come on, the spirit of those who are just starting like me, to practice good habits.


if we change our bad habits with good habits it will affect our future. You don't want a bad future, do you? no right. therefore we have to run small habits every day to get satisfactory results.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...