Langsung ke konten utama

day of my life at night





Today I'm really lazy to be productive again, I'm just taking Korean lessons because I haven't paid for wifi xixixi.


I don't want to help with wifi first so I can take xixi lessons.


I swear, I don't know why I'm lazy like this, even though at first I was excited to carry out the morning routine that I made myself.


the first week was smooth, the second week was smooth, the third week was a little disturbed because of other things. and now the fourth week is left tomorrow in October suddenly my lazy mode is active.


I swear it's true, it's really hard to build good habits, it takes intention. need spirit. need power.


btw, I'm reading the book Atomic Habits from there I learned that good habits are practiced every day so as not to cause bad habits, and by leaving bad habits to build good habits. said James Clear


I swear I'm sorry if I wrote the name wrong because I'm at my mother's shop again, I'm not at home, so please forgive me if the name is wrong.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...