Langsung ke konten utama

teruntuk pasien tercinta

 





Tuesday 27/07/21 I still remember what happened this afternoon so today I swab Drive True and got 4 patients from one family.




I got the parents, my seniors were the children. there I just used to swab like I used to swab. it turns out oh it turns out




In my opinion, according to this old man, I look at these gentlemen in depth. in the nose even though it's already clear there is a limit. Yes, it's not a benchmark for the limits of the PCR tool, I understand that every person's nose is different.




I used to be there like swab ordinary people. but, this is bad, his face doesn't make him talk slowly, sis when I'm swabbing his wife.




I swear I swab like usual, I swab Anjer, I'm annoyed, I don't want to reduce patients like that.




even though I already explained it like this "yes sir, if you don't get a sample, then I don't get the sample" and there I slowly and the patient has been swabbed TWICE AND HE SHOULD UNDERSTAND DONG, didn't he?! and just as long as you know, I UDHA GIVES ABA ABA _ ATTRACT YOUR BREATH YAPAK SORRY IT'S A LITTLE SICK HOLD A LITTLE TIME YES_




I swear I'm still very upset Astagfirullah.


is he the only patient? It's only him that is plugged in, everyone who does PCR




please, covid, you go quickly, I'm tired anjer anjer anjer!!!!




I hope that by releasing my thoughts like this, the frustration will be reduced because I keep thinking about it with the same annoying face.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...