Langsung ke konten utama

untung sabar kalo gak aampun dehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




I swear for whatever reason I'm annoyed, even though I'm fasting and just fasted again yesterday because I was sick so I wasn't allowed to fast. today my job is to wash, wash clothes and others. For the sake of yee, I've been talking about it for the sake of it. I've been pissed off for the past two weeks because of my productive teacher, I swear I've been keeping it under wraps for that long because I want to get good grades, and because I want to graduate too. More precisely, I want to hurry up and graduate and I don't want to deal with that school anymore


I'll tell you why since yesterday I've been angry on the blog, cause...




So at the beginning of the story, I'm a school majoring in analysis or TLM, what clinical laboratory technology is that?


is a study program that learns about how to become a health worker and high-skilled scientist who will work in health facilities that carry out inspection, measurement, determination services.




is it clear in the health sector?and here is one productive teacher I ask me and my friends who are analysts to make an automatic hand sanitizer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT TEACHING TEACHER, WHAT IS THE SIGNS? CROSS-ROAD DONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH.


So we start soldering and assembling at one o'clock in the afternoon


IMAGINE HEALTHY CHILDREN SOLDERING BU?!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND MOM'S Oath?!


long story short, I and my friends were already on the day of assembling the tool and the teacher who helped me was very happy to help me and my friends. and we soldered the tools. I don't understand anjir. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I was there with my female friend making a ppt for tomorrow's presentation of the tools and the boys assembling the tools.




and the time is already showing at 4 pm if I'm not mistaken and the tools haven't been finished yet! imagine where else to fast from the morning at school, oh yeah, in the morning I deepened the material first. in the afternoon continue soldering




That's how it started, the teacher was uncomfortable listening to me and my friends mumbling about this very difficult tool, and over time my friend came up with the idea to ask for relief to change tools or other practices, apparently, the answer is USUALLY long-winded and in the end I'm the same my friend is being blamed




it said it had been given for a long time but didn't use it EH MOM I'M TRYING THE SAME AS YOU FORGET?! My friends give up, I don't know what the fate of the value will be. and finally, my TKJ teacher gave me a solution he said this




I'm sorry, sir, I'm sick of being wronged by them, maybe my friends also feel the same but they don't directly convey it like me.




so my teacher said this


I'll give you a solution, you just use my tool, it's in my room, I'll take it later. I'll have you guys working at home.


  I swear I'm shocked! Why is this teacher so good, I'm touched, oh my God


at that time why did my teacher say that because it was already getting late at night cui hour set 6 passed so my teacher went home first and we waited for the rain to stop, yep, the thunderstorm was really big, confused about going home without an umbrella and raincoat if you don't bring a laptop, it's okay yes, it's a breakthrough.




next day...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...