Langsung ke konten utama

the choice

 



Tulisan malam ini

Life is a choice. Our life, we decide. The choice is in our hands. We are in control of what we want to be. We choose what our life will be like. And sometimes that choice will be a valuable experience for ourselves and even others. Experience is also the best teacher in our life.


If I were given a choice, would I choose the best choice? Why use a question mark at the end of the sentence? Because every choice we choose will provide valuable experiences and lessons from the point of view of the choice itself.


We will learn to be faced with a difficult choice. either today, tomorrow, five years from now, or maybe ten years from now, maybe. We never know when we will be faced with a choice and when we will choose.


Because every day is learning. Learning to face problems, learning to face a choice, learning to face difficult situations, the point is learning to face life, everything we face and accept.


Choose that option a must. Choosing the best is not really, everything must have a purpose and purpose for each of those choices. All good choices, it's just how we just accept it with a generous heart.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...