Langsung ke konten utama

tadi

 


Afternoon


Thursday, May 27, 2021


Today is normal, but there is one thing I want to tell you about my childhood about grades so that was the beginning...


So at that time, I was still in elementary school (elementary school). Have you ever been scolded by your parents? There must have been yes.. or someone who was never scolded. I was scolded once because my grades went down. I swear at that time I was scolded by public transportation after I finished picking up report cards.


It's said that it's Korean, it's just watching Korean people first, this is the main thing that smells of Korea, I'm scolded. Fyi, I liked drama and kpop at that time. Long story short, until the mothers in the angkot spoke and joined in, they also said, "That's why you learn the right way, I'm sorry for the mother" while smiling at the mothers.


Oops, I forgot what grade it was, sorry I forgot the point is that I remember I was still in elementary school and I wore sports clothes and kept two pigtails wearing a hello kitty bag. And when I asked my mother, she also forgot what happened that day.


Why I suddenly remembered this story is because I read a book about values ​​in life. The book says true value cannot be measured by numbers. Indeed, values ​​don't guarantee people will be successful. It's useless if the value of the assignment is good but from the results of jokes. Joking jokes AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,


And in my opinion, if you want to be a person who is considered great, superior, established, etc., you can't be compared with others. Don't you know what it means? So you have to delete all the numbers in your life.


Hahahaha don't you understand? You have to understand, you don't want to know ah AAHAHAHAHAHAH joking, you don't have to understand, okay? :):)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...