Langsung ke konten utama

masih kesel aja soal kemarin.


hello how are you, how is your fast? what's wrong with this?? If I'm already in a hole, where's a lot more huhuhu. btw, it's already the 20th night, it's really fast, thank God. And the annoying thing is that I didn't attend the Taraweeh prayer, I don't know how it's the 20th day. It's okay tomorrow I'll be teraweh, God willing.

I don't know where to start because the last week of April was very busy. I have PAS, which is quite difficult to practice so it takes time to learn.

I want to tell you about yesterday, I just don't know where to start because I'm just starting to write again, hmm, so what do you usually do when you deal with a teacher who is saklek? the meaning of saklek is a lot, yes there is saklek towards goodness, there is saklek, indeed, the intention is to defend and insult.

I've met a teacher who is saklek but for my good, he is firm in doing assignments, not just school assignments, just whatever it is. I'm more disciplined, better anyway in everything.

And I wish I had met a teacher who held on to it, I don't know whether I felt that way or what, because my friends felt that way too, I'm a teacher. We, as humans, have to be brave and be able to express our opinions, right, and here I and my friends have not issued anything for 3 years.

opinions, rights, then anything, basically we are silent, we don't say anything and yesterday there was a little conflict, we expressed opinions, rights, etc. The teacher was angry, they thought we were talking to each other, we didn't speak good words, I'm annoyed, even though my friend asked it already using language polite.

I don't know where the rudeness is. and my body language ​​have been criticized because I don't like them anymore, it's hard to be nice. tired. all my clothes and my friends are criticized, they think they are not ironed and anything

duh, I'm tired, don't give wrong opinions, give more wrong opinions. even though I and my friends are fighting for our rights.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...