Langsung ke konten utama

gak selamanya orang akan sama.




Am I that grumpy? Choleric people are that scary? I'm the same as you, if you're angry, if you're annoyed, you're just fine. I'm just so annoyed with people who are sarcastic but don't see what kind of person he is.


 Is it just because I'm such a choleric person? that's how ugly it is. oh, maybe it's my friends who look down on me, it's okay. I also don't need and don't have to explain I'm not always annoyed with people.


For those of you who don't know what a choleric is, a choleric is a personality or temperament that tends to be harsh, doesn't know small talk, and is quite dominant in some ways. Children with a choleric temperament are usually easily carried away by emotions and tend to be violent.


scary huh? why do not we already know HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if not hypocritical was the point? already ah bye I want to clean up and come back too

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...