Langsung ke konten utama

semoga selalu bersyukur dari hal terkecil yang kita punya ◉‿◉

hello, today is the second day of fasting, and today is the last day of the early fasting holiday too... either tomorrow or when will school go back to deepening the material for the final exam after Eid, that's upk!!! okay, I'm used to going to school in the fasting month but this time it's different.

The last time I went to school at Tunas Bangsa this year was this month, oh no, next month, I'll be the last to go to school because of the UPK exam, right :). I'm writing a lot of material today, I want to tell you a lot and there are lots of lessons that can be taken, I'm just too lazy to open the journal again, have to open the HVS paper again because of the writing material is there.

okay, next time ok (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Now I want to tell you about my daily fasting. I am very grateful this year that I can get the start of fasting because last year I always had my period early. and what I'm more grateful for is that I can still be with my family, open with my mother and my friends, even though my father comes home from work at night and only meets sahur, it's okay, I'm thankful.

because I don't know what will happen next year, I hope it goes according to plan, amen.

I started fasting yesterday, as usual, I woke up at 2 am watching western movies, what's important is western and I can learn English while praying tonight after that, which I never do on normal days or months because the temptation is heavy. don't you think so? do you feel like that too?

After that sahur, SubhanAllah, it's beautiful, it's very rare, isn't it, sahur with family only once a year in the month of Ramadan. and in my opinion, the vibes of the month of Ramadan this year don't feel like it's because of the pandemic this time... and this is already the second year of the pandemic living in our beloved country, Indonesia. Hopefully next month or next year it won't be there, amen.

One thing that makes me sad this year. I've lost another one of my uncles') I'm so sad that this uncle of mine is a role model, he taught me a lot of things in this world and as long as he lives. He never spoke harshly to me or my friends. And why did I always say "I'm very grateful this year" because we can't predict the presence of a person when he comes or when he leaves. and if we make a mistake, it's fine. May your deeds of worship be accepted by Allah and all good deeds will accompany you in heaven, amen.

btw I haven't slept since after sahur I want to sleep first, bye.

Happy fasting day two yaa. cheer up

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...