Langsung ke konten utama

lama bersama belum tentu bersama

I hope this is our last news in the fifth year. already yes I'm tired you're not tired why? here I realize I was wrong you've tried to do better but I can not you also understand my position. five years already huh?

Honestly, if you ask me, do you still love me? yes dear, very dear. you just can't understand? when two hearts find a way to anchor and maybe that time has expired. can't already.

understand.

you are late, why last year the fourth year it turned out that my parents advised you and you left! you just want to explain I'm not a psychic, I'm not a shaman or even I'm not a god who knows what's in your head and heart.

I'm human, I have feelings and these feelings already don't know what kind of shape it is, anyways I love you not because of your wallet or your good status. I just need your proof.

This message does not contain what is implied, and it is written in Indonesian. do you still don't understand, the reason I left you is that you have no clarity from years ago. I swear I'm not tired if I explain it until I become president, it's also not rich.

OK, thank you for blocking WhatsUp. makes it easy for me to move on.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...