Langsung ke konten utama

23:57


Today I don't do anything, you could say I don't do my todolist at all. By default, I just want to sleep, I'm not in the mood to carry out that routine anymore, have you lost your enthusiasm? because my cellphone is also not really right, gosh, I've been back to the counter for two, just a little, the rest, oh my goodness.

I'm actually really annoyed that my vocational exam was postponed so after Eid. I swear I've planned this April, what should I do next month, I'll do this, I've made a journal like that. eh, it turns out that God's scenario is really beautiful, isn't it?

It's okay, I'm sure this is all a process that God gave me to learn more and the minus is that I have to revamp all my plans until the end of the year :) Oh my god, where do I have only a few journal books left, I don't know how many pages. I want to buy it away, I'm too lazy to complain, I'm sorry, this is how it is, it's not made up.

btw today is Friday the second of April two thousand twenty-one. at 23:57 place in the room. I was already sleepy, I just filled my head with so many hearts, I'm still confused.

oh yeah, after talking to mom about him, I've been waiting for no clarity for the past 4-5 years, and. I've had a goiter so far, I've turned down a lot of guys for the sake of him. and now I want to prove that this was the last time he chatted with me, he already blocked me HAHAHAHAHAHA but idiots don't care.

I'm already going to sleep, I'm sleepy, tomorrow Saturday, I have to be excited about my routine again...

bye happy bobo

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...