Langsung ke konten utama

manajemen waktu ala gue.


.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿.✿

TIME MANAGEMENT ALA GUE ASEQ. Wkwkwkwk

I want to share my tips, as long as you're already a great person, thank you, hehehehe, it's okay so that the knowledge I get today is useful, there are two tips like me, you don't have to spend too much, okay? The important thing is to get to the brain, the knowledge continues to be useful in everyday life, amen.


So the first way is my time management method, I make a specific schedule like a checklist or a to-do list? you know. basically, you write down the activities and the time limit and then arrange them according to time or priority, for example,:


to do list 12-0120

Read a book 6.00-6.30

•writing blog 7.00-8.00

Listen to podcasts 9.00-11.00


if for example you have done one by one in the checklist or you make a box or round it's up to you later there will be a certain satisfaction after running all the to-do lists.


to do list 12-0120

Read a book 6.00-6.30✓

•writing blog 7.00-8.00✓

Listen to podcasts 9.00-11.00


Then the second one, reward yourself, so after you finish all your checklists or to-do lists, give yourself a little gift, don't overdo it, you'll think your checklist or to-do list is heavy and boring.


make it light but useful later on.

the rest of the time there is for rest or entertainment. For me, I always finish all my to-do lists, after that, I relax like pampering myself, for example, watching drama while eating my favorite noodles and drinking fruit ice or fruit juice, it's really good.


with you rewarding yourself. Later you will think "ah, I want to do this again because I got knowledge today and it's not too hard to talk about" EXAMPLE YES


okay, this is one of my to-do lists, I'm writing a blog, I share a little knowledge and I hope it's useful. After this I want to watch drama and sleep by, congratulations and thank you for those who read, I hope you are always healthy, guys




self-reminder


Don't be insecure with your shortcomings, start being grateful for the advantages you have.


-annisa syahrani <3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...