Langsung ke konten utama

love today love tomorrow and forever.

hello back again with me annisa syahrani hehe. What a great day, there are so many lessons that can be taken, sometimes we have to be stupid with people's problems. Indeed, it should be rich, doesn't it mean we are stupid and don't have empathy?!. no ya...

well, that's not my business either. today is the fourth day of my PAS exam, the oath was difficult and easy, oh my god, but it's okay, I'm in the US (school exams).

There are many lessons that I learned more, I opened an old book again, yes, grade 10 and grade 11. Tomorrow, the fifth day of the test will be Sundanese language and microbiology, microbiology is what makes me a little bit dig dug.

I don't know the names of the bacteria at all. okay, it's okay, the test is at home HAHAHAHAHA

BTW, now I'm having a fever, you know, actually, since yesterday it didn't feel very good for those of you who know where else to repeat the bat anyway. plus coughing, runny nose, sneezing is okay. So at first, it was from my sore throat that for almost a month I ate spicy food without pause

imagine guys...
the throat is not strong
let alone heart
what's up nisaaa

but I swear, for whatever reason, eating spicy food is delicious, isn't it tasty. If you don't eat spicily, it's like vegetables without salt.. aseqqq.. eating spicy is like discovering new things and being excited about trying new things. ACCORDING TO MY, YES. YES, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU TAKE MY OPINION.

okay, stay healthy, do a lot of exercises and drink water :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...