Langsung ke konten utama

jadi gini..


Today, I feel very hot in my area, oh my god. After taking a shower, it feels normal, there is no feeling very fresh, and don't forget to drink lots of water, guys, if your home area is hot too because it can get hot inside like me. :')

Oh yeah, I want to let you know that my cellphone is getting worse every day, so starting tomorrow I will do exams and other things on my cellphone. and.. blog update? I don't know if I can update on my cellphone, but...

all the written material on this cellphone is terrible at the service (replace the battery) for a long time. It's okay, you guys don't miss me.. hahaha but I don't know when the service will be. and if it's in the service.. and the service is long.. after the service.. I'll update the blog every day! promise! I will challenge myself.

btw, besides exams, I'm taking a free TOEFL course at @scholars and then getting a certificate!! It's cool, I've participated in batch 6. and now I'm participating again, I swear it's really fun.

And what I like the most is that I am more courageous in speaking English and writing in English without translating! and watch movies without subtitles, wow, that's big progress from me joining the free TOEFL course :)

So at the beginning of the story, I knew scholars from my friend Sultan who wanted to study abroad. so this story is a bit connected with my blog, which is "dream big, pray bigger" there, I'll tell you about my troubles. just read it...

The point is, thank you, scholars are very useful for me, especially.
I hope the scholars are more advanced, to educate the nation's children, there are more free ones :) Many are poorer than me to learn English. I hope someone reads the admin to or who hehe.

sorry for our free lovers HAHAHAHA

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...