Langsung ke konten utama

i love u but i'm letting go

hello back again with cave nisa this time I realize today god good god show you what you are like. it's still about the usual caves in ghosting the boss and then there's something new.

My behavior is childish but I promise this is the last time I'm like this. I will tell all my friends, yes what I think is a friend. about your asshole behavior in the cave.

You don't play games with me R don't think that I love you, I love you. yes, only one-sided ;). You treat me like you want... you just go away, you take pictures with girls everywhere and let you know if you don't.

we're not dating.
what is the meaning of the word "I want to hug you" "unfortunately it's far away" right?
God is so good to me. God doesn't want me to continue with you.

I am aware that in our opinion the best is sometimes in the eyes of God, it is not good and as a result, it is now being shown. It's okay I swear it's okay I have God. Allah is turning hearts.

I'll see I'm already successful, beg you to see me later!.

I do love you but I let you go because I know you are happier with him. and that's enough for me ;)
goodbye crush from high school

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...