Langsung ke konten utama

every day is study


Today is Saturday, the last day for my PAS and the last day for my TOEFL prediction. This week a lot of events can be learned from. I'm so happy this week I got 2 certificates at once.

Alhamdulillah, the first certificate of TOEFL prediction is the second time I have taken this course, and the second certificate is about psychology (dare to speak up in public, no debate!). Thank God, I have learned a lot of things this week. Even though I'm sick, I beat it until it's gone, eh astaghfirullah
Pain is also a smelter of sin, yeah, I should be grateful...

But, don't think that my life is good. Eh eh eh, I don't mean to compare who has a more difficult life or not... it's not like that...

There's a problem in life, just come and stay loyal to accompany me. Astaghfirullah remember that sadness, joy, difficulty, narrowness, etc. whatever it is, it all comes from Allah and it all always goes hand in hand, remember what I said in the previous blog.

 Every day is learning to deal with joy, sadness, adversity, etc. Whatever I mentioned above, the main thing is learning to deal with life, it's all part of the life process, learning never stops, and don't forget to be grateful and grateful.

Why?

If we are not grateful and grateful we always feel lacking even though if we are grateful and grateful for any small favors, Allah will add blessings that we don't think about.

Here we are both learning, you are learning, I am learning not to compare our lives with others. I'm also here still learning to be grateful and grateful for everyone who comes and stops in my life. What it means to come here is that it's not just about love, isn't it?

And when I come or stop by, there are problems, difficulties, hardships, sadness, etc., whatever it is, I always pray to ask for strength, ability, and to get past everything that has come. Because it all comes from God, return it from God to be able to carry out and pass it.

I'm not here to be a teacher or to teach.. here I just want to convey what I've read from the books I've read and some from experience too.. here we are all learning together. Once again, there is no teacher or patronizing word.

Thank you

Annisa Syahrani


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...