Langsung ke konten utama

akhir-akhir ini lagi ngerasa cape banget


Yesterday, I was not confident in myself, it was inherently inferior to see people registering for PTN here and there, even though they didn't necessarily get accepted to the university they wanted.

I finally contemplated, introspecting myself again, why can I feel like this, what is wrong with me, I am inherently shy, inferior, or afraid. Turns out I had an incident that made me down for the past two years.

so it's still rich, so it's still left behind, it's still not completely separated from my brain, what a terrible incident I think is. when you have a bad incident or bad experience like mine, surely when you're dumbfounded it crosses your brain. So it makes you afraid to do new things.

like for example in my brain: will he be like this or not, if I speak up about something, for example, or he will be angry or not because I'm not waiting for that person. It's like a small thing but it can make you go back in the future.

That's a disease, in my opinion, now if you've experienced this or haven't, don't let it happen. In my opinion, what you should do is.

you accept that.

You let go of your mind and follow where your mind goes. to what extent? it's okay to cry. I'm happy to cry as long as after crying you get up, you say to yourself "I can get past this all" Thinking about other people's feelings but not thinking about yourself is called self-torture, and don't love yourself.

It's okay for this time to be selfish first, love yourself first, keep yourself healthy from that wound. just welcome to my paradise asekkk HAHAHAHAH

Oooiyya friends, loyal readers of my blog, even though there are only a few readers, it's okay. pray for me, I'm in the process of reaching my dream, may Allah make everything easy for me. Amen.



stay healthy you guys. warm greetings from icha :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...