Langsung ke konten utama

selamat berjuang 🙂

 



Today Wednesday, January twenty-seventh, I've only slept three hours, but why is it still fresh now? Is it because you have not memorized the practice exam by rote at all? Is it because of true beauty in a Korean drama? Is it because he has no news at all?

although usually when I'm tired I can go straight to sleep, this is no pause for rest. in the morning from 8 o'clock, I go to school online, of course, because there is still the corona, I go to school from 8 to 12 noon how much I forget.

continue to family events until three o'clock in the afternoon just got home. When I got home, I did a mountain of productive tasks that were too tedious. only six sheets of writing if combined a little yes.

After that, I can just lie down while watching the drama True Beauty, ahh, I'm excited, I swear. Soho and Ju Kyung who are dating, I'm a baper, I'm prancing I swear, I just found a Korean drama that makes me stay up late again.



even though the practical exam is in sight next week, the practice has started and the practice is finished. It's okay before going to war, you need to fill up your energy first, you need a good mood first to memorize everything that must be practiced.

and one more thing, I just found a song that is my style, true and beauty soundtrack, the title is the happy ending, I don't know who sings it in Hanggeul's writing, I don't understand.

I like the rapper part ah it's Luv oh my god I just found another rapper who's like Chanyeol is slow but goes straight to the heart ️❣️❣️

Yes, that's all right, today, I think I want to sleep, I'm already sleepy after I put out these things. good luck fighting for the 12th-grade ptn fighters UPRAK fighters upk fighters the point is to stay healthy, guys ❤️

happy sleep online friends (for those who read)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the little letter for u R

I love you even though you don't say that you don't love me I know that you love me very much. You're just too proud to say that. You know? You were my monkey love in junior high school and I thought it was just monkey love, it turns out that the feeling really exists even though it has been buried for a long time in my little heart. Thank you for making me cry without having you. Gapapa kan yaa kalo aku masih menyimpan foto dan video yang kamu kirim ke aku waktu itu? 

semoga aku sehat! aamiin

  hari ini gua sakit, sebenernya dari kemarin sore sih kepala gua berat, badan gua panas cuma gua rasain aja tuh palingan kecapean karena gua abis pulang camping.  sorenya gua tidur sampe magrib, magrib gua bangun ternyata kepala gua sakit banget! berat banget, badan gua pada sakit semua demam pula lagi astagfirullah.  gua lanjut tidur lagi abis sampe pagi, pas pagi-pagi bangun kok badan gua gak lebih baik ya. kenapa ni gua udah nethik aja, takut covid. but, gak ada batuk pilek sama sekali.  terus gya ngajak mama gua lah berobat ke klinik ditanya dong keluhannya ya gua ngomong kepala sakit, demam, badan sakit semua itu aja kan.  pas pulang ternyata di angkot gua ngerasa dada gua sesek, tenggorokan gua gatel, nyampe rumah gua batuk-batuk deh tuh. gua panik cuma berusaha chill biar mama gak panik juga.  gua akhirnya istirahat sampe sore, ternyata waktu abis magrib gua di kerokin sama mama gua, abis itu langsung pilek sumpah dalem hati gua udah resah banget an...

masih tentang kamu

 semakin saya denail semakin saya mengingatmu semakin sulit untuk di lepas dan di lupakan memang seperti ini lebih baik tanpa ada kehadiran siapapun  namun saat kau benar-benar pergi membuat hati dan pikiran saya kacau karena kamu sudah main masuk saja tanpa ada kata permisi yang membuat saya agak sedikit kaget akupun bingung entah kenapa mudah percaya kepadamu aku dengan mudah percayanya menceritakan semua kisah hidupku dengan bodohnya aku percaya dengamu yang takkan pergi  aku tau ini hanya sesaat, entah kenapa aku percaya  terimakasih karena sudah membuatku bingung.