Langsung ke konten utama

proses sederhana


Hello, I'm back with Nisa, so this time I want to tell you a simple process or you could say the beginning of why I made this short story at the beginning of two thousand and twenty-one and why not from the beginning.

So at first, I wrote short stories inspired by someone. I like someone, someone I used to like when I was in middle school. he came back with new colors, new things in the new year.

Getting to know him made me able to find myself in another cave, I learned new things and was able to express my heart and brain by writing short stories about him, of course.

but every short story will have a different name, but the character and character of the character are still him.

He's the one I'll write about later and so on, I don't know yet, I don't even have the intention to tell him that he's writing in my part of my life (this blog), please tell me, will he like it if I write his name on my blog, I don't know. I don't want to tell him first.

why not just say it right away?
I can't, I can't express my feelings first because I'm afraid, afraid that the answer won't match my expectations. I'm afraid he'll leave, I'm afraid he's disgusting because I like him, I'm afraid he'll hate me, etc.

I can't convey this feeling to the owner.



 



don't forget to read my first short story, hope you like it see you


 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...