Langsung ke konten utama

haii desember.

hi December






I don't want to have any hope this month, afraid of getting sick. oh yeah, it's raining today when it's 8:08 pm I like the rain, I like it so much that every time it rains I can't always play in the rain with other kids. I don't know why it's not allowed, the more I'm restrained the more I want to find out what's not allowed in my life. Is it because my immune system is weak? ah, but I don't know ah.

But when I was in middle school or high school, it kept raining, I always took the opportunity to play in the rain hehehehe, even though I knew when I got home I would get scolded by my mother, which I memorized "People wait for it to subside before going, deliberately, who's sick when they're sick those who are troublesome" continue to "really love to look for diseases" that oath will never forget until now, and there are always those words interrupted by mom's nagging. I'm sorry, your child wants to play in the rain too.

I like the smell of the earth that has been hit by the rain, the smell is just so unique, it's like there's nothing that can replace it with another smell. After all, the name smells good, right? I dunno I'm confused too. until I discovered the term "petrichor" is a typical smell of freshly exposed earth rainwater. for some reason, I can find the term on google. I forgot hehe

Rain sometimes makes me sad, sad because every time it rains I always get into trouble. There's just bad news that comes when it rains. It doesn't mean that rain is a problem in my life. it's not like that, and well I don't know how many times I've gone without permission from home, you can say (run away hehe)

it's raining, thank you, today I want to cry all the time :)


























the rain knows the place when it is placed in the right place

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...