Langsung ke konten utama

Tujuan hidup?

 


What is the purpose of life?

It's been a few months since the pandemic. I'm thinking what is the purpose of my life, what do I want to do, what should I do? Are you all confused?

To the extent that I search on google and youtube "how to find the purpose of life or how to determine the purpose of life," the results come out several videos I open I study until I've been to 3 diary books I still can't find and don't understand the purpose of my life.

So far, I live fine, I'm happy that my physical needs are met. It turns out that I just realized that my psychological needs haven't been met, so it's like there's something stuck in my life.

After I studied it again, I found 3 human needs psychologically, not just physically, if only physically, you feel empty, just do those things every day. Namely 3 human needs

1. Purpose

2. Mastery

3. Autonomy


If you haven't found and given your psychological needs, you won't find your purpose in life or what your passion is. It takes time, it takes energy, it takes more time to learn. But it's okay if you want to live to the fullest, whatever.


Remember, the purpose of life is the necessities of life and the purpose of life will not come without effort and you can't work if you don't start.


Enthusiasm for those of you who are looking for a purpose in life too

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...