Langsung ke konten utama

Bismillah



Tuesday, July 28, 2020, is the happiest day in my opinion in the last five years.


And now it's turned into a fun day, it's the day I climb the mountain. Either I'm too excited or I'm too excited about the mountains I'm going to.


Even though it was my first time to go up the mountain in August. On the day Indonesia celebrates its independence.


The lack of mental, physical, money, and tools is one of the challenges for me. Only the blessing of my parents has made me confident. Because parents are the key to the success and smoothness of a child's journey.


I was touched when my parents allowed me to take the first steps I took in 2020. I couldn't say anything because my parents usually forbade me to do this, even if my clothes were arranged by my parents, you don't believe it, do you?


So I don't want to waste this opportunity. Take your first step, it may be difficult but if it is accompanied by patience everything will be easy.


I hope it's okay and it goes as smoothly as I planned.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...