Langsung ke konten utama

Bacot lagi.




I just want to tell you a little about yesterday, today September 1, 2020, welcome to the new month, hopefully, new things always come, the good always comes and the bad goes slowly.




Bad good can't be separated, sorry I forgot. I started school again 2 weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken, 2x a week, so it's up to us, how many times a week you want because I'm already in grade 12, so I'm focused on taking the exam and UPK, so it's the theory, practice like that.




I'm grateful that I can go to school again, I'm not stressed at home doing it again and over and over again for the past 3 months. I can have more money, even if it's only a little, it's also student pocket money, right? Actually, in 2 weeks my laptop test is broken, I haven't been paid, this cellphone is broken, it makes me think so when I'm awake I'm tired, but when I remember I always say to myself "Your burden is not that big, there are many people who are more difficult than you, so Lo should be grateful and keep the spirit to live in the future"


Sometimes being strong is the best you can do, but being strong for yourself is really hard, only recently have I started to accept myself because if we don't believe in and love ourselves, who else? The parents are sure.




Just like that, it's still early, I have to fix it, I'll get scolded by mama again

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...