Langsung ke konten utama

janji ini yang terakhir tentang kamu, jadi selamat tinggal.

Don't you know that when I'm not doing anything, my mind is all over the place and you know? In the end, it's up to you. Where else are you trying? I only think about you.

Because you have given me words that I will never forget. And why do I keep remembering? Because the words were not conveyed directly by you.

Why should I hear those words from someone else? You are a coward. You are the one who starts but you are also the one who ends and through the intermediary.

You and I are in a relationship, why should he end it? That's always been a question in my mind all along.

But, from this, I learned that the word goodbye is not a word to say goodbye but to start everything from scratch.

Thank you, you have taught me a lot of valuable lessons. The lesson that made me who used to be weak to everything is now strong to face anything. Even if it's not all...

For you to take good care of yourself there, I always pray that you stay healthy and quickly get rid of the disease you are experiencing. And one more thing, don't hurt the one you choose now.

This promise is the last one about you. So, goodbye to you. -ca-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...