Langsung ke konten utama

Bacot sendiri



Today is exactly the 19th of Ramadan, and everyone should be getting ready for bed, instead, I just woke up from sleep, really a messy bedtime, since there was this epidemic, I've been at home for less than two months and this makes me confused, I don't know what to do.

Btw tomorrow I have an exam at home, today is the second day of the exam and the lesson is math
uhh.. for sure tomorrow mom will teach me a test with a 7-octave tone, it's useless ah, sleep in the morning, you will wake up.


And now I'm confused about what to do.... the list of dramas is already there, the list of novels is also confused about which one to go first. Everything is good. It makes you think, makes you critical, but you're so bored at home. And that's just the routine. Done quickly corona. Eid comes to Corona and goes away.. amen...

Since menstruation, sleep is getting more and more unclear, like it's hard to sleep regularly again. It's stuck, sleep at 9, wake up at half past 4 for sahur, it's really difficult, those who are open are sleepy and then sleep, wake up at 2 after that until noon can't sleep again. In the evening, I was able to sleep. Just like that, keep going until corona goes we don't know if I'm reading this, what a real mess, hahaha I suddenly remembered to write here casually. Well, I want to continue reading the novel first, bye, good night to those who have slept..



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...