Langsung ke konten utama

rumah yang disinggahi sementara


Why have I had high expectations all this time? even though I know you will not return, but I continue to hope in the empty hope that was given by you a week ago and even from three years ago. I just realized that I'm not the only house that you stop.

Thank you for stopping by and being a guest, not a guest. but what difference does it make if the guest and the innkeeper he will come back as he pleases and go as he pleases like you and always will.

thank you for making this lonely house cheerful, the quiet one filled with laughter, the dark one illuminated by your light, what was once only one color has now turned into a thousand colors and it's all temporary, now your house that you've been in is back to being lonely, silent and dark even I have transformed into a lonely pile.

No problem,
Maybe that's the process. I am grateful that I have found a great person who makes silence into laughter and then back to loneliness. Is that your talent? No problem
I can only have you in my heart.

If, you come to visit again, will this heart accept it again or not? I don't know, only time will tell. -ca-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...