Langsung ke konten utama

prioritas.





Today we do not exchange news
Are you busy or am I too diligent to wait for you?

You must know which priorities are not. I don't need to tell you anymore, you already know which one you think is important in your life.

what am I?
I'm not something you can just use and throw away when you're bored.

Am I important or not?
If I don't matter why did you start this relationship and it's as if I wanted it from the start.

Continue or end?
This relationship started huh?
This relationship that you want, doesn't mean I don't love you but your attitude makes me doubt if you love me.
This relationship is in your direction, I will not force you to go or vice versa. I will accept
Because I think making you happy is number one in my life.

If you get bored just say so. I'll fix my attitude that you don't like or whatever. But if you're bored because there's something more interesting than me it's just a lie. It's okay I know you want that.
Please just go I won't hold your hand anymore

Goodbye. -ca-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...