Langsung ke konten utama

ada salam dari aku





I've stopped looking for happiness
because happiness is basically
it's from you

I,
always hope
you'll be back like before
always chat with me and say "I'm on the road looking for something to eat, okay, I'll chat later"
I always miss being called brother even though you are older haha.

I miss those words
I miss when we
eat together, even though you're in a different place, you're in your boarding house, I'm in my room hehe.

I miss you
why do you prefer to leave without a word?
I'm human
humans who need answers to the thousand questions that you gave after you left

I've been trying to guess with my answer
if you already have another house.
Besides me.
before meeting me.

I should be honest so that I don't expect more and worse hope on empty hopes.

Honestly, it's bitter, I know
but if you were honest at the start none of this would have happened.
remember, this heart is always for you, only for you, and still for you even though you don't know.

but I always think positive about you
I always monologue myself when I think of you "maybe he is working or maybe studying" but I know you are a wealthy person, do you want to show that you can stand alone without the help of your parents, basically whatever your goal is, it must be good and I still support it.

you come back soon
I miss you, you always ask your mom how you are before me
I miss everything about you

come back soon
I don't know how many times I've written that word
don't make me tired will wait for you
if it's true that you already have a house besides me, just say I won't be angry. because basically, I have no right to be angry. I realized I'm nobody
I know myself.


Greetings dear, I miss coming back soon yes I will wait for you even if it's a long time because that's all I can do.

-ca-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kepercayaan

menjalin sebuah hubungan memang tidak selalu baik atau berjalan mulus, pasti selalu di iringi dengan pahitnya hubungan. entah soal kepercayaan, entah tentang komitmennya apa kita gak tau kedepannya kaya apa. yang kelihatan baik-baik aja belum tentu baik terus hubungannya begitu pun sebaliknya. akupun banyak belajar dari hubungan prematur ini. aku jadi semakin bisa bangun kepercayaan diriku terhadap orang lain selain dirimu. dan aku sadar sekali di dalam hubungan ini aku yang crisis kepercayaan sama kamu. aku yang selalu bertanya-tanya apa aku second choice, apa aku sampingan aja? aku gak tau, yang tau jawabannya ya cuma kamu. sekarang aku cuma ngejalanin hubungan yang ada dan entah bertahan hingga kapan.

sadness

 jangan datang jika hanya sementara jangan datang jika untuk menaruh luka jangan datang jika untuk pergi

trying my best

 I don't know how I feel at all. I don't know what I feel. since yesterday thinking about people from the past constantly. I didn't think about it, but it crossed my head that it's still stuck until now. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do. even though I  have been busy forgetting the people who came from the past. Lord, make me focus on what I want to achieve. I don't want others (past), others (past) to only harm me. If he is good, draw near to Allah. if others (past) are not good then keep God away. I ask. I make friends with silence. loneliness has become my friend. it feels lonely my daily food. from loneliness I learned, I can come to the past and see my mistakes then correct them in the present to produce results in the future. I am not necessarily right or wrong by correcting my past mistakes. loneliness has been ingrained in my life. whether he has entered into a part of me. silence means a lot to me. lonely arrival is my fault from the past, lone...